How to make a jello shot out of an unpeeled banana.
The highlight of most bashes isn't the host, nor the keg of beer, but the jello shots that sit in the fridge. It's the perfect combination of fun and crazy, in a wiggle-like body. You can't have a serious party without some jello shots! But skip the boring recipe for them by using a banana instead! And what makes this so unique is that you'll be using an un-peeled banana!
You'll need an un-peeled banana, some high-quality vodka and sugar. Place the banana in a plastic container. Pour in the vodka and sugar and place in the fridge uncovered.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades