In this video, we learn how to add salt to caramel to change the texture. When you're making chocolate caramels, you can control the textures by when you add the salt to the mixture. If you want smooth caramel, you can add the salt in the beginning so it dissolves in moisture of the cream. And it will be evenly salty throughout. if you add the salt in the end, it will not melt with the mixture so it will harden with the caramel and it will have a nice crunch. Either way, you will have a great tasting contrast between salty and sweet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades