This video shows you how to use baking strips to make a better cake. Use caution when using baking strips and watch your oven carefully.
Measure the circumference (round)and height of your pan. Cut the circumference 5 inches longer. Cut the height 1/4 inches shorter. You may sew around the edges to prevent fraying. Soak the strip in water. Wrap strip around pan using two T-pins to secure the over lapped ends together.
This is a clever idea to help bake cakes in an even manner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades