Hello and Welcome to In the Kitchen with Matt, first of all, I am a big fan of Star Wars, and I LOVE Peanut Butter Cups, so in this episode we are making Star Wars Death Star Peanut Butter Cups. These treats are super creative, easy to make, and are sure to impress your friends and family that are Star Wars fans. If you have any questions or comments, put them down below and I will be sure to get back to you. Enjoy!
- Star Wars Death Star Silicone Mold (I found mine on Amazon)
- Chocolate (About 1 cup of milk chocolate melting wafers, or chocolate chips, chocolate bars, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- several bowls
- plastic bag (or piping bag)
*Note the walls of chocolate will be fairly thick, so you will want to let it set out at room temperature for a little bit before you cut or bite into it. :)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.