Now that you've got your tulip flower cookie pops baked and decorated, how are you going to package them? As individual gifts, they're convenient for slipping into small cellophane bags, tied up with a twisty tie, and sent to friends. But if you want to create an extra special treat for an upcoming birthday or celebration, check out this video.
Watch and follow along to learn how to make a cookie pop arrangement. Because we're working with cookie flowers here, this arrangement is structured around flowers in a flower pot. The assembly is super easy and the results are spectacular.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades