Mmm...there's nothing that signals the arrival of fall to us more than biting into an apple danish. Sweet and tart and with the perfect amount of cinnamon and sugar added in, it warms us up in the way only a wholesome comfort food can.
If you love apple danish bars, why not make some yourself? Check out this video for the recipe.
The aroma of apples baked with cinnamon and sugar triggers a warm and fuzzy feeling, like a big bear hug. Home-made crust, layers of tart and crisp fruit, and a pearl-white glaze drizzled while the pastry is still warm combine to make Susan Zubatkin's apple bars one of her family's favorite desserts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades