Nippier fall weather - and the beginner of sweater season - means we're sure to be consuming lots more warm, sweet comfort foods to keep us nice and toasty even when it's dreary outside. From pumpkin spice muffins to warm apple cider, there's a lot to choose from during the fall season.
If you're looking for a seasonal dessert that's easy to bake and delicious, check out this recipe for banana pecan muffins with a crunchy, crumbly top.
These muffins not only have the delicious flavor of pecans and bananas, they are also really nice and moist, and have a wonderful, crunchy topping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades