This video tutorial shows you how to make a scrumptious carrot cake. Put four eggs, one cup of corn oil, one cup of honey, and one half cup of lightly packed brown sugar into a mixer. Mix it up using the mixer. Next you mix up the dry ingredients. Put two and a quarter cups of all purpose flour in a bowl. Add a half teaspoon of salt, a half teaspoon of nutmeg, and a half teaspoon of baking soda, a teaspoon of cinnamon, and two teaspoons of baking powder to the flour. Use a whisk to mix the ingredients into the flour. Now put the mixed dry ingredients into the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients. Use the mixer to mix the ingredients all together. Next add three cups of grated raw carrots and one cup of raisins into the mixer bowl and mix it all up. If you don't have someone with a nut allergy you can add one cup of nuts at this point. Nuts cut down the sweetness of the cake. If you have someone with a nut allergy it is all right to leave the nuts out of the cake. Next you will pour the mixture into a 9x13 greased pan and cook it in an oven that was preheated to 325 degrees for forty-five to fifty minutes. After the cake is cooked put cream cheese frosting on the cake to finish it off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades