In this culinary how-to from the Food Network's Ellie Krieger, you'll learn how to bake delectable, almost-healthy carrot cupcakes using whole carrots, lemon zest, canola oil, brown sugar, two eggs, 3 quarters of a cup of whole wheat pastry flour, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of cinammon, 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg and a 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with delightful carrot cupcakes. Cooking healthy food can be quick, easy, but most of all, delicious. Nutritionist and author Ellie Krieger has created fast and simple healthy recipes for the real world. She'll show you how simple it can be to stay on the healthy track no matter how busy and stressful your life is. Ellie also has strategies for eating well in the most challenging situations: at the office, at restaurants or even on vacation. Healthy Appetite will show you easy ways to eat better, live healthier, have more energy and feel great.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades