Sometimes you need a recipe very fast if you are in a pinch. In this tutorial, learn how to make a moist dessert that is somewhere between a cake and brownies. These cherry chocolate squares are absolutely amazing and gooey and take no time at all to whip up!
You Will Need:
*1 package devils food or chocolate cake mix
*1 can cherry pie filling
*1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
*350 F, 9x13" greased pan, 25-30 mins.
*1 cup sugar
*5 Tbsp butter
*1/3 cup milk
*6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades