A cake for people with a gluten allergy, and for anyone who just likes chocolate. The only ingredients for this cake are semi-sweet chocolate, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, and an optional shot of espresso. To make the cake you first need to preheat the oven and grease the pan. After that you melt the chocolate with the butter and let in cool while you separate the eggs. After the eggs are separated, mix the yolks with half the sugar, and beat until fluffy. Add the cooled chocolate mixture to the yolk mixture and stir until combined. Then beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Add sugar to the stiffened whites gradually. Fold the whites into the chocolate mixture in three batches, being careful not to deflate the eggs. Pour the batter into the pan and cook for about 50 min. Enjoy with some whipped cream!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades