Brett from Candy Man Production demonstrations how to make classic Rice Krispie treats in a different way. This recipe doesn't use marshmallows. He uses sugar, corn syrup and water and boils them on the stove to soft ball stage. He adds unflavored gelatin and vanilla and mixes it in an electric mixer to make homemade marshmallow cream, which can be used to make homemade marshmallows if you like. He uses his mixer to combine crisped rice with this homemade marshmallow crème to make Rice Krispy Treats. This is a really interesting video that shows how marshmallows can be made from scratch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades