A elegant dessert from the American South! For this recipe, you will need: 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup vegetable shortening, 3 tablespoons cold water, 2 egg yolks, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes, 2 eggs, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup raisns and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades