This video by overthekitchencounter shows you how to prepare cinnamon buns. For this you'll need milk, eggs, flour, salt, butter, fast rise yeast, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix up milk, an egg, flour, sugar, yeast, salt and butter and mix it thoroughly to make the dough. Knead the dough, let it rest and roll it out using a rolling pin as shown. Spread butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nuts and raisins as shown over the dough. Roll it in, starting from the long end as demonstrated, and seal it up by pinching. Cut the dough into equal pieces, place in a greased pan, and cover them with a cloth and allow them to rest and bake in the oven as demonstrated. Make the glaze and apply over the buns as shown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades