Learn how to whip up a delicious dessert. In this how to video we show you how to prepare egg sponge cakes.
For this egg sponge cakes recipe you will need the following ingredients:
80g plain flour (all-purpose flour)
3 eggs (room temperature)
100g caster sugar (superfine sugar)
2 pinches salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven till 200 degrees Celsius. Grease kueh baulu mould with cooking oil and 'bake' it for 10 minutes till hot.
2. Sift flour. Beat the first 4 ingredients in a mixer for 3 minutes at high speed. Switch to low speed and add flour. Beat till just combined. Do not overmix.
3. Take kueh mould out from the oven and pour cake mixture into the moulds till full. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades