This video teaches you how to make fig bran muffins. Begin by greasing your muffin pan. Pour a bowl of bran flakes, then add 1% milk. While the cereal gets soggy, whisk or sift your dry ingredients in a separate bowl: flour, salt, and baking powder. Add applesauce, honey, an egg, canola oil and molasses to the soggy bran flakes and stir. When wet ingredients are combined, add the dry ingredients and mix everything together. Spoon your batter into the muffin tin and bake in the oven.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades