A croquem-what? A croquembouche is not the easiest dessert pastry to pronounce, but trust us, once you've made this sugary, fluffy French dessert once you'll never forget its name again.
A croquembouche is a stacked French cake made from many little profiteroles, and can be sprinkled with caramelized sugar for extra sweetness.
You haven't really started the holiday season until you've created and built a croquembouche. It's perfect for the holidays - festive and sweet, and airy and light. This croquembouche is held together by chocolate as a glue and who could argue with that?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades