Crepes, like guys who go jogging without their shirts on, only exist to make us happy. They're there for us when our sweet tooth urges overpower our diet and when our PMS cravings send us autopiloting toward the nearest bakery and patisserie. And we never thought that crepes, in all their godlike perfection, could ever be improved upon until now.
Check out this food tutorial to learn how to bake a French crepe cake. Yup, that's right: An entire cake made out of crepes. And then filled with ooey, melt in your mouth milk chocolate. Stop drooling and watch the video for the how-to.
French dessert called "Crepe Cake" made of layers of crepes and filling in between. You are going to love it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades