This video shows how to make a peach cobbler that is lower in fat and sugar. She uses frozen peaches but you can use canned peaches if you prefer. For the crust she uses Phyllo dough, which is sheets of dough that comes in a package. Add some water to the peaches and simmer until they are defrosted. Then add in equal parts of Splenda and sugar, some ground nutmeg and allspice, and a small amount of butter-flavored spray. Cook a bit longer, then add some cold water and cornstarch for thickening, and continue to cook for a few more minutes. Lay out several layers of the Phyllo dough, spraying each layer with the butter-flavored spray. Place the dough into the pan, pour in the peaches and fold in the sides of the dough. Spray several more sheets of dough and cut it into strips. Lay the strips crosswise on top of the peaches, and it is ready for the oven. This is a delicious low fat version of the traditional peach cobbler.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades