Giada De Laurentiis from Food Network demonstrates how to bake lemon ricotta cupcakes in a fast and simple way. Ricotta cheese allows the cupcakes stay "moist" while baking and lemon zest and almonds add a nice touch of flavor. To bake the cupcakes, start with the dry ingredients: make sure that baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour are well mixed so that the cupcakes are puffy. Cream butter and sugar together, mix ricotta cheese, an egg, and lemon juice, and add the ricotta mix to the butter. Blend the dry ingredients in, but don't overmix it. Distribute the dough among twelve cupcake niches, add almonds, sprinkle some sugar, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades