Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to make The Original Nestlé Toll House chocolate chip cookies. This is the original chocolate chip cookie recipe, straight form chocolate chip cookie inventor Ruth Wakefield. This is the recipe from the bag that makes the best CCCs in the world! Ingredients are listed below the video.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Nestlé Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.