You can't get more American than chocolate chip cookies. But to keep your waistline in check and your strokes minimal, substitute a few chocolate chips for oatmeal the next time you bake cookies.
Watch this video to learn how to bake oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, a healthy alternative to your usual chocolate chip goods. They're just as tasty, but with less fat and calories.
1-1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 sticks butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups old fashioned oats
1-2/3 cups chocolate chips
Credit: JanetRoof.com / KP Productions
Copyright: JanetRoof.com / KP Productions
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades