We guarantee that this is the absolute fastest banana cream pie recipe you will ever find. Period. And while this yummy dessert doesn't take that long to make (and doesn't require a zillion ingredients), the taste is by no means compromised.
Watch this video for a quick how-to for baking a banana cream pie in no time that'll have friends wondering where you picked up such top chef cooking skills.
1 graham pie crust
1 box banana cream Jell-O
2 real banana
1-3/4 cup milk
Brush graham pie crust with egg white and bake for 5 minutes.
mix Jell-O and milk for 2 minutes with a whisk.
Slice banana very thin.
Pour 1/2 mixture in pie crust.
Add some sliced banana
Pour the rest of the mixture over top and add sliced banana.
Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Top with whipped cream after pie has chilled and before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades