We all love muffins and this is a recipe for really spongy, fluffy and moist raspberry muffins that will make the perfect addition at the breakfast table. This video will make baking delicious muffins easy for anyone and any occasion.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and baking powder and set it aside.
In a separate bowl, cream together shortening and sugar. Add eggs and mix well.
Combine milk and vanilla then add it to the egg, sugar, shortening mixture
Pour mixture into the flour/baking powder bowl and mix well
Fold in raspberries and gently stir.
Spoon mixture into greased or papered cupcake pans
Sprinkle a few pinches of sugar onto the muffins
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
Let them cool for at least five minutes...and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades