If you want to see what it really looks like to make rice crispy treats with regular people and people in the kitchen just like you probably have then this video will do just that. RKTs are easy to make but can be a little tricky if you don't know where you keep the pans.
Assemble everything you need to make the treats: Rice Krispies cereal, butter (or margarine) and marshmallows. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
Melt the stick of butter over low heat in a large saucepan. Slowly add marshmallows and stir the butter and marshmallow mixture until it is completely melted.
Remove the butter and marshmallow mixture from the heat. Do not allow the mixture to cool before the next step.
Stir the Rice Krispies cereal to the mixture until the cereal is well coated.
Add peanut butter to the cereal mixture for an added flavor boost.
Use a buttered spatula or waxed paper to press the cereal mixture into the buttered pan. Press the mixture down thoroughly to cover all sides and edges of the pan.
Cut the Rice Krispy treats into two-inch squares after the mixture has cooled in the pan. Store the treats in an airtight plastic bowl or a large plastic bag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades