Pound cake, with its heavenly fluffy consistency and sweet by not too sweet flavor, is just about perfect on its own. But add a little zest here and a little sugar glaze there and you've got a decadent dessert.
Check out this food video to learn how to bake a soft lemon pound cake covered witha creamy, glossy glaze.
Lemon lovers, this one's for you! Executive Pastry Chef Nicole Coady of finale Dessertie & Bakery uses the flavorful oils and zest of 2 lemons in her cake batter and fresh lemon juice in a glossy glaze. The result is a luscious pound cake that's perfect for a special occasion dinner, birthday or holiday. Nicole also shared her Lemon Curd recipe with us, so don't miss out on that extra touch of citrus for the best one-two punch of lemony flavor in every bite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades