Even the most finicky of breakfast eaters will enjoy Paula Deen's recipe. Follow along with this cooking how-to video to learn how to bake a spicy cinnamon cake. Serve the cinnamon cake for breakfast with a cup of coffee, or after dinner with a cup of tea.
Let Paula Deen show you the way to a good and hearty breakfast.
Ingredients for cinnamon cake:
* 1 (18-ounce) package spice cake mix
* 1 (4 serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1 cup sour cream
* 4 eggs, beaten
* 1/2 cup corn oil
* 5 tablespoons sugar
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 10-inch tube pan. Combine cake mix, instant pudding, sour cream, eggs, and corn oil and beat together well. In a separate bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and pecans. Pour half of batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with sugar mixture, reserving a little to sprinkle on top. Pour the rest of batter into pan and sprinkle with the rest of sugar mixture. Bake 1 hour. Let cool and remove from pan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades