Learn how to make layered spumoni cookies for the holiday season in this simple tutorial. First, melt 1 oz of unsweetened chocolate and soften two sticks of butter. Cream butter together with one egg, half a cup of sugar, and a teaspoon of vanilla. Add in 2 1/4 cups of flour and a pinch of salt. Divide the dough into three parts. Mix candied cherries in one part, 1/4 chopped nuts in the second part, and the chocolate into the third. Press the layers into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. This mixture can be refrigerated up to six weeks until you are ready to bake. When baking, cut into pieces and bake on an ungreased baking sheet for ten minutes at 375 degrees. These pretty cookies will make a wonderful addition to your holiday cookie platter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades