First of all you shall need ingredients that are one 28-oz can sliced peaches, 1/2 cup brown sugar, dash of salt, 1 tbsp cornstarch, 1/4 tsp mace, 1-1/2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 cup flour, 2 tbsp sugar, 1-1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup milk, butter & brown sugar. Start by draining out the juice from the peaches and collecting in a large cup. Now cut these peaches into half inches and then transfer into a casserole dish. To make the syrup you have to take sauce pan and add the drained juice, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 tbsp cornstarch, dash of salt and 1/4 tsp mace. Now cook over medium heat for a minute or two. Stir it to break all lumps and to produce thicker and clear syrup. Now add 1-1/2 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp lemon juice to the syrup. Now pour this syrup over the peaches. Now preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl add 1 cup flour, 2 tbsp sugar, 1-1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup milk. Stir continuously in the bowl. Now put this dough on the peaches. Use two spoons for transferring the dough and cover the whole surface. Also add some butter & brown sugar over it. Heat it for about 25 to 35 minutes. Allow it to cool and serve it with vanilla ice-cream. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades