Nothing can compare to the sweet & salty combination of white chocolate and peanut butter. In this baking tutorial, chef Rachel Allen shows us step by step how to bake a great dessert for your next holiday or after-dinner treat. Heat up your white chocolate Blondie, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you have the perfect dish to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Ingredients: butter, peanut butter (crunchy peanut butter optional), vanilla extract, light golden sugar, one egg, white chocolate, plain flour, and baking powder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades