The Barefoot Contessa demonstrates how she makes Blueberry Crumb Cake.
First, grease and flour the pan and set it aside. Put some soft butter into the mixer with some granulated sugar and beat until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs, some lemon zest and sour cream. Next, sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients slowly to the wet ingredients, being careful not to overbeat. Then stir in the blueberries and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
For the streusel topping, mix together melted butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and flour. Crumble the topping over the cake and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades