Karen shows you how to mix your colors and fill your bags. This example uses red blue and black. Begin by mixing blue. Start with royal blue coloring and add it to your frosting and mix it well. Dump the colored frosting into the middle of a sheet of plastic wrap. Roll it up in the plastic wrap, twist the edges, and now you have a little pouch with your frosting. Now take a bag with a coupler, and stick the plastic pouch of frosting in it. Pull it tight and rubber band the top of the bag, then snip the plastic bags tip and attach your tip to the end. Do this with red and black and you'll have made three colors, and only dirtied one bowl, and one spoon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades