In this video by Food Network, we learn how to combine cold butter and flour. It may seem like it's hard to combine these two ingredients, but there is a great way it can be done. First, you will need to grab a cheese grater on the fine side and your cold piece of butter. Rub the butter onto the grater and allow it to fall into a bowl that is filled with the flour you are going to use. As you do this, you can mix the ingredients together by hand, making for an easier way to cook and less of a hassle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades