In order to cook food in your fireplace, you will need a Dutch oven. You will also need the following ingredients: 3-4 cups of rhubarb, 3 cups of sugar, lemon juice (either freshly squeezed of from concentrate), flour, and almonds are optional. Chop up fresh rhubarb. Melt some butter in your Dutch oven. In a small bowl, coat 3-4 cups of rhubarb with 3 cups of sugar and lemon juice. Toss well. You can add lemon zest, if you choose. Toss in some almonds, if you like. Toss in a little flour. Pour the contents of your bowl into the Dutch oven. Place the Dutch oven into your fireplace. Cook until done. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades