For those who like grilling fruit and desserts in general, we take it up a notch with this great video tutorial that shows you how to make a great dish from cooking Peaches directly on hot coals.
In this recipe, rather than halving the fruit first and making that familiar char look on the flesh - we're cooking them whole, directly on lump charcoal. This way the skin absorbs the direct heat and the flesh slowly cooks through whilst the blackened skin and is eventually thrown away removing any potential carcinogens from your food.
The remaining peach is beautiful and soft and once sliced in half allows you to add your own topping, we've opted for some lemon creme fraiche and crushed ameretti biscuits but you can by all means experiment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades