In this video, we learn how to make Rice Krispies treats. Start off with Kellogg's Rice Krispies, 4 cup mini marshmallows, and butter. You will also need a cake pan to place the treats in and pot to cook them in. First, melt three tablespoons of butter into the pot and add in your marshmallows. Stir constantly until the marshmallows melt and mix together with the butter. Once finished, add in 6 cup Rice Krispies and take it off of the heat. Now, place the contents of the pot into the cake pan and smooth down with a spatula before it cools. After the treats have cooled, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades