Lentine Zahler with Wagamama Baking shows us how she makes her peach marionberry cobbler. Marionberries are a type of blackberry. This dessert is vegan, gluten-free and has no refined sugars. For this recipe she uses fresh peaches and marionberries, cornstarch, sea salt, maple syrup, spelt flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, coconut oil and vanilla. She combines the peaches and berries in a bowl with cornstarch and maple syrup as thickeners, and some salt and cinnamon. The crust is made by whisking together the dry ingredients, coconut oil and maple syrup. Then she stirs in some hot water and mixes it until it is well combined. She puts the fruit mixture into the baking pan and scoops the crust over the top. Then it is baked for about 20 minutes until the crust is a nice golden brown. It goes great with a scoop of ice cream for a delicious and healthy dessert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades