Daises are such a friendly flower: With bright white petals and a warm orangey yellow center, they're the flower of choice for cheering up a sick friend or giving to a loved one on a special occasion. Perhaps the fact that they're so cheery is what makes them so popular as cake and cupcake decorations.
In this cake decorating tutorial, you'll learn how to make a large bunch of daisies that go on your cake and are edible. And remember, daisies come in a variety of bright colors, so adjust your food coloring as desired!
This a flower that is quite popular for spring and summer wedding cakes. These flowers are quite delicate because of the thin petals but give an astonishing finish to any cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades