This video is a demonstration of how to decorate cut-out cookies to make pretty butterflies and ice cream cones. Use any cut-out cookie recipe that holds its shape well. First spread a little buttercream frosting on the cookie. This will serve as a glue for rolled fondant. Use the same cookie cutter that you used to cut the cookie out, and cut out a piece of rolled fondant and place it on the cookie. For the ice cream cone cookies, she uses different colors for the cone and the ice cream, and scores the ice cream cone with a knife to make the waffle effect. Use a little buttercream frosting to make jimmies stick to the top of the ice cream. Next she shows the butterfly cookies. She cuts out rolled fondant to the shape of the butterly and puts it on the cookie. She uses fondant to make the center of the butterfly and pipes on frosting dots or swirls to decorate the wings. Following these instructions, you can make cookies that look like they came from a professional bakery.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades