In this video, we learn how to decorate a space shuttle cake. Make sure before you begin you have a chilled yellow cake and the template from www.bettycrocker.com. Once you print out the diagram, cut your cake according to the shapes. Now, frost all the pieces and then arrange pieces to make the space shuttle. Once arranged, decorate the shuttle with different colors of frosting and different candies. You can use a pastry bag to frost lines and outline the tip, wings and back of the shuttle. Make sure to use red, white and blue frosting colors and add stars to the wings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades