preparedpantry describes the process of covering sugar cookies with fondant.
Her first step is to purchase the fondant at a local store. Once done, you can go on to use food coloring to make the fondant different colors, by putting small amounts of food coloring into the fondant with a toothpick until you get your desired color. After all fondant is colored, you then roll out the fondant until it reaches the desired thickness. Using a cookie cutter you cut out the designs of your cookies into the fondant. Using a small amount of water you coat the back of the fondant to provide a sort of sticky surface which will allow the fondant to stick to the cookie. Then using a bench scraper she cuts other colors of fondant into stripes to place on top of the previous fondant cutout. Polka dotted cookies are then shown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades