In this video, Karen shows us how to decorate cupcakes in different ways. You can use McCormick frosting in a bowl, add neon green food coloring and mix this together. Put some frosting on the cupcake and smooth it out onto the cupcake. Another great thing is to put frosting into a small plastic sandwich bag, cut the corner of the bag and you now have your own icing bag! You can use this to make any design you'd like on your cupcakes. Make the clip on the corner bigger or smaller, depending on what you want your design to look like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades