This video from Liaison College demonstrates how to make coconut macaroons. The ingredients needed are egg whites, granulated sugar, salt, vanilla, sifted cake flour and sweetened shredded coconut.
First toast the coconut until it is a nice golden color. Put the egg whites, sugar and salt into a bowl, place it over a pot of boiling water and whisk until it is creamy. Once the sugar is dissolved add the flour, vanilla and coconut and mix well to combine the ingredients. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spoon the dough onto the cookie sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades