In this tutorial, we learn how to easily make bread and butter pudding. First, you will take 1 c packed brown sugar and add in some water to it. Put this into a pot and then put it over heat until it boils. After this has boiled, add in butter to the pan and let it melt completely. Once this is melted, add in some evaporated milk and use a whisk to combine everything together. Now, crack three eggs in a large bowl and whisk them together, then pour the milk mixture into this, mixing slowly small amounts at a time. When fully combined, cut up some rolls and place them into a baking dish, then butter them. Bake this in the oven, then pour a mixture of vanilla, milk and sugar over it and enjoy when golden brown!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades