In this video, we learn how to easily make a no bank cheesecake. First, you will need to buy a Jell-O no bake cheesecake box and you will also need 1/2 stick butter, 1.5 c milk, 34 tbsp sugar, and a bowl. Now, take the butter and place it into a bowl and microwave it until melted. After this, add in the crust packet from the box and mix together with sugar using your hands. After you pack this down on the bottom of a pie pan, then pour the filling packet into a bowl and add in water with it, then mix until well combined. After this, pour the mixture onto the top of the pie crust, then let sit in the fridge for several hours or overnight. When finished, top with the cherry topping and enjoy eating anytime!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades