Angie shows us how to flute a pie crust which can be very helpful when baking pies. After dough is placed into a pie pan, the outer edges should be folded under the lip of the pan. The edge of the crust can be given a pattern. This can be accomplished by taking the prongs of a fork and making indents along the edges. You can also make a curved pattern. This is done by pushing in with your thumb from the outside, and with your other hand, pinching this area with your thumb and index finger. These are two simple ways to add a little pattern to your pie edge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades