Go outside the box this Easter with Serious Eats' recipe for Peepshi, faux sushi made with peeps.
You Will Need:
- A sharp knife
- Peeps: 6 Peeps per roll, 1 Peep per handroll, 1 Peep per nigiri
- 1 box of Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 box of Fruit by the Foot
Step 1 Substitute Seaweed for Rice Krispie Treat.
Step 2 Behead Six Peeps.
Step 3 Cut a length of Fruit by the Foot slightly longer than the Rice Krispies Treat.
Step 4 Mold Rice Krispies into hollows, wrap with Fruit Roll Up & stick the Peeps in.
Step 5 Voilà! Easter Peepshi Platter.
Click through for more details and tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades