- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 1/2 cups of cream (35% fat)
4 easy steps, via Mommy Knows:
Step 1 Whip the cream.
Whip 1.5 cups of whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks, refrigerate. You can add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract if you like.
Step 2 Combine the honey and cream.
Heat honey on low heat until it is very runny and add the remaining 1 cup of cream. Stir together until well blended. You can also grate in little bit of vanilla bean if you choose.
Step 3 Add honey and cream mixture to the whipped cream.
Whisk until well blended.
Step 4 Freeze.
Freeze approximately 6 hours until the mixture is the consistency of ice cream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades