This film from Woman's Weekly shows you how to line a round cake tin. First you take non stick baking parchment. Fold the paper to double thickness, then rest the tin on top and draw around it with a pencil. After that, then cut just inside the pencil line to compensate for the thickness of the tin. For the sides, you roll the tin on its edge, allowing some extra for overlap and a little extra height above the tin. Make a fold a couple of centimeters from the top and then make some cuts from the edge to just below the fold, all the way along. Press the paper into the base to create your finished lined tin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades