This video shows the detailed procedure to line a cake tin. Firstly, the demonstrator cuts off a square paper just smaller than the base of the tin. Then she measures off a length of paper for covering the sides. She folds it in half lengthwise twice. After careful folding and cutting off small triangular portions at the folds, she then skillfully places it to cover the sides completely. The last step in the procedure is to place the square paper for the base. She thus lines the cake tin fully, demonstrating each step so that anyone watching the video can understand it quickly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades